How can apply full and final payment against the AMEX credit Credit card (sample).

 

Date: 26th February 2017

 

The Head of Card Division

The City Bank Ltd.

Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka,

Bangladesh.

 

Through: The Branch Manager City Bank Ltd. Khulna.

 

Subject: Full and Final Payment against the AMEX Credit Card in the name of M. A. Wahab, Client ID No: *****.

 

Dear Sir,

While drawing your kind attention to the captioned subject, I would like to inform you that at the opening of the City Bank, Dhanmondi Branch, I had been serving as Senior Manager, In-charge, Nandan Megashop, Dhanmondi, the Chain Super shop, located at the ground floor of the city Bank, Dhanmondi Brnach. During the opening of the Bank Branch, I was favoured the aforesaid AMEX Credit Card and continuing the same till now. During the long period I have been maintaining the card. But, meanwhile nearly two years, I left the Nandan Megashop and shifted my residence at my native town, Khulna.

 

I am a retired employee and now out of job for nearly two years. I live at Khulna at a rented house with my three members family and passing a very hard days on my small savings. It has became a very painful situation when I am to pay the card Installments. With this conditions, I have mentally became so disturbed that socially and financially, I always remain out of mental peace and passing a deteriorated health.

 

Under the above circumstances, I have decided to pay off the outstanding dues as on 28th February 2017. With this end in view, I would solicit your kind favour to allow me the maximum discounts on the Balance of the dues as on 28th February 2017. On having the discounted balance, I will pay the same by 28th February 2017. This can also be mentioned here that, as my good intention, I have today deposited Tk. 2500/- as per advice of collection team to avoid deteriorated position of my credit card. Deposit slip enclosed here too.

 

Looking forward to your gracious favor for further necessary action at this end.

 

Regards,

 

Faithfully Yours-

 

 

(*****)

*****, Choto Boyra Main Road

Boyra, Khulna.

Cell: +88-01817-*****

Previous
Next Post »